BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
Cauliflower with a BANG!
Bang Bang Cauliflower is a great dish for those who love some spice in their life! Great as a starter to an evening meal or as a snack to take away some of your hunger.
Bang Bang Cauliflower
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Ready In: 25/30 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 440kcal (220kcal per serving)
- Preheat oven 220℃. Using a small bowl whisk olive oil, sweet chilli sauce, sriracha, lime juice, onion and garlic.
- On a large baking tray, toss the cauliflower into the sauce and mix until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread into an even layer and roast until the cauliflower becomes charred and tender. Garnish with chopped coriander to serve.
- 200g Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 100g Spring Onion
- 2 Tsp Coriander, Chopped
- Salt + Pepper to taste
our favourite cauliflower recipe
9 key Cauliflower Benefits
- High in Vitamins
- Loaded with Fibre
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Low Calorie
- Stronger Bones
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Improves Cholesterol
Thank you for taking a look at our bang-bang cauliflower recipe! Check back with us soon as we will be updating you with more exciting and tasty recipes!